Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What's New in March?

February was a spectacular month! My Hearts were a hit with Etsy shoppers and I am pleased to say they were all one of a kind pieces that went to wonderful people!!!

What's in store for March?
I am getting ready to do a Cherry Blossom festival that will be held on April 10-11 in Little Tokyo in Los Angeles. I don't do many fairs or festivals due to my 2 year old. However, I felt compelled to participate in the Cherry Blossom Festival seeing that I make so many Cherry Blossoms!! I think it will be fun and great exposure for my Jewelry. I guess I should get started on stocking up my inventory!

I will also be adding "My Favorite Friday Finds" to my blog. I have been a little busy lately but will try to search through Etsy, 1000 Markets, Artfire and Zibbet for those one of a kind finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment