Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

Hapa Girls will be collaborating with Urban Corner! If you have not yet taken a look at my sister's shop, Urban Corner, now would be a good time.  I will be making a few silver and copper cherry blossom buttons for her beautiful leather wrap bracelets.  I am exclusively customizing my cherry blossoms into button closures for Urban Corner.  You will not be able to find these anywhere but in her shop!
I am excited and can not wait to show my fans and followers the final product!
Here is a sneak peek of the blossom closure!
Recycled sterling silver and bronze

4 comments:

  1. Very Cool!!! I am excited to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Can't wait to collaborate!! I'm looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! I am excited to see the finished collabo project. I didn't know your sister was also a designer. Guess it runs in the family! = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! :]

    Julie
    www.julieannart.com (I'm having a giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete