Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bring on 2012!

2011 was a great year for Hapa Girls and I have all of my fans, followers and customers to thank for it!!!!
I am now ready to embark on 2012 with new goals and resolutions.  I am also looking forward to gaining new contacts and bringing new designs to life. 

What's Coming in 2012

January 8, 2012 will mark my 3rd year on Etsy! It's been an awesome experience and I feel very fortunate for all of the followers, fans, admirers and contacts I have made through this ever growing Handmade Market Place.

If you did not know this by now, every year I have an ETSY Anniversary Giveaway!!  The first year I gave away a Cherry Blossom Key Chain.  The second year I gave away a pair of Cherry Blossom earrings.  This year, I thought I would change it up a bit!  I will be posting my, "Anniversary Giveaway" starting January 1, 2012 ~


Have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment