Sunday, July 19, 2009

Monday - Featured Items of the Week




This Monday's featured items are from HollieLollie

While I was on flickr, doing my usual uploading of new photos to the groups I belong to, I came across Hollie Lollie! Right away I was drawn to the photographs of her work. The clarity, colors and composition of her photos made me want to take a closer look at her Etsy shop. I have to say, I was not disappointed. The items I have chosen to feature are just a few of my favorites. I love embellishments so I couldn't resist the magnets and push pins. I also love the fabric combination of her bunting banner. Lastly, I can't leave out her beautiful hair pins! I just love pink and brown together.

I am really glad I found Hollie Lollie on flickr and hope that many more people use that outlet to find great artist and crafters!
Trot on down to Hollie Lollie's etsy shop. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment