Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday - Featured Items of the Week




This weeks featured items are from: TheBlueDaisy

I found Gail of, TheBlueDaisy in one of the forums on Art Fire. I liked her avatar and so it pulled me into her shop! Although my craft is in metal and wood, I can't resist anything that is cute and functional. Just look at these cute pin cushions! They almost look like cupcakes to me! My favorite is the red daisy cushion. It reminds me of cherry blossoms, go figure. I also like the idea of the scissor fob that doubles as a small pin cushion!. I can tell by Gail's photos that her craftsmanship is top notch. The close-up details of her stitching explains it all.

Pin cushions have sure come a long way from the old red tomato cushions!! I may have to update my pin's home!!

TheBlueDaisy can be found on Etsy as well as Art Fire

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received my pin cushions and they are too cute!! Great craftsmanship and packaging details!!!

    Thanks Gail

    ReplyDelete