Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Are I Spy Bags just for children?


I would have to say NO! I bought this I spy Bag from 1PixiePlace on Etsy for my daughter and found myself searching for the items before she could!!  Being a fan of Word Search Puzzles and Look and Find books I thought this would be right up my alley. I mean my daughters alley!   Besides being fun, I Spy Bags are great for keeping your child busy on road trips, dining out, Dr. Visits, and when you may need to make a few phone calls!! You Moms know what I mean!! They can also be educational.

I think there are unlimited possibilities for I Spy Bags (party favors, party games etc.)  Visit 1PixiePlace today for an I Spy Bag for your child or yourself!! 

2 comments:

  1. I bought 2 from another vendor on Etsy and played like crazy before I wrapped them up for my grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Guess we are still kids at heart!

    ReplyDelete